Apantac Expands its openGear Solutions at IBC 2015
Apantac, provider of cost-effective multiviewers, video walls, extenders, and signal processing solutions announces that a full range of openGear solutions are now available, and will be shown at IBC 2015, Hall 8, Stand E37.
The openGear platform is an ideal architecture for Apantac’s solutions, which are feature-rich, cost-effective, and address a vast number of professional audio video markets and applications. The Apantac solutions enhance the wide range of options being offered on the openGear platform. The openGear concept was introduced by Ross Video to allow equipment users to install modular gear from several manufacturers in a single card tray, saving both rack space and money.
Apantac is offering the following products for the openGear platform:
· OG-MicroQ - Compact quad-split
· OG-MiniQ - Cascadable 4 input Multiviewers
· OG-Micro4K – 4K/UHD down converter
· OG-MicroSingle - SDI to HDMI converter with Tally and UMD
· OG-Micro-UDX - Up/down/cross converter
· OG-Pinnacle - Production quality SDI to HDMI converter
· OG-Pinnacle-L - Production quality SDI to HDMI converter with loudness monitoring
· OG-DA-HDTV-SDI - HDMI to SDI converter with built-in DA
· OG-SDI-HDTV – SDI to HDMI converter
· OG-US-3000 – Universal scaler/scan converter
· OG-US-3500 - Universal scaler/scan converter with Genlock
· OG-DA-4HD – Triple rate 1x4 distribution amplifier with an additional passive loop-through
· OG-DA-8HD – Triple rate 1x8 distribution amplifier with an additional passive loop-through
“The openGear program from Ross Video enables a higher density of Apantac solutions in a compact, cost-efficient space,” said Thomas Tang, President of Apantac. “This platform is a perfect fit for Apantac’s new solutions, which are modular and interoperable with other openGear products.”
Apantac’s openGear solutions will be shown its IBC 2015 stand, 8.E37.